Automotive Trends & Opportunities Report –
New for 2022
Find out what the growth opportunities are for the new and used car markets across France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK. Vital data-driven forecasts and insights from our experts for all automotive decision-makers.
What you get in the Automotive Trends Report 2022:
- Electrification and the ramifications for new- and used-car markets across Europe
- Deep dive into segment trends for battery-electric, plug-in hybrid, diesel and petrol passenger vehicles
- Residual-value forecast 2022-2023 for France, Germany, Italy, Spain and the UK
- Focus on A, B, B-SUV, C, C-SUV, D, D-SUV and E-segments
- Interactive dashboard to visualise previous and most recent RV forecasts by segment, country and powertrain
Who is the Automotive Trends Report 2022 for?
The trends report will be of interest to a wide range of companies and organisations who are involved in making or advising on automotive decisions and managing a business’s risks, this includes those who work in dealerships, OEMs, national sales companies, importers, finance companies, fleet leasing companies, asset risk management, investment banks, hedge funds and consultancies. To find out how the Automotive Trends Report can help you and your business request a callback now.
OEMS, National Sales Companies, Importers
- Make informed decisions about which powertrains (diesel, petrol, BEV or PHEV) will develop more or less favourably in each market
- Fully understand the transition to electrification and ensure your portfolio setup, vehicle specifications and communication to markets and fleet customers is accurate
Finance, fleet, leasing, asset risk owners
- Manage portfolio risks by overlaying 2022/2023 segment-specific residual value forecasts and trends for diesel, petrol, PHEV and BEV across France, Germany, Italy, Spain, and the UK
- Understand what data-driven decisions you can now take to optimise your position in the new- and used-car markets
Investment Banking, Hedge Funds, Consultancies
- Know which automotive trends will prevail and which may reverse, following the rally on used-car markets
- Understand in detail the challenges facing dealers, OEMs, finance and leasing companies
How to use the Automotive Trends Report 2022:
- It’s digital, we give you online access
- Use the report to analyse data, graphs, and tables for use in your own systems and simulations
Price €1,995 plus VAT where applicable.
Key questions answered in the Automotive Trends Report 2022: